- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
- Product code: PGM1SA
Trevena Glen Farm is Brisbane’s Best Family Farm experience! We love to help friends & family connect in a fun safe place.
The farm has horses, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, goats, turkeys, alpacas, a llama, pigs, sheep, donkeys, and a dog.
We love celebrating birthdays at Trevena Glen! As a family run farm we know how important it is to make your child’s celebration a memorable moment. You can have a party experience
on the farm from $18 to $35 per child (note1). Every party receives a 1hr animal tour for all the children and a location to celebrate their party. Click the following link to use our FREE Birthday Invitations.
In order to secure your preferred date:
(STEP 1) please book for the number of children expected, then click "book now" above
(STEP 2) select the base option that you would like for your party (select one of these only)
(STEP 3) select which location on the farm you would like your party to be held (please select one option)
(STEP 4) select any additional extras you would like to add to your party
(STEP 5) complete the details and make payment to secure your selected date & time
When booking a Party:
- Choose a location from our party options: 1) Fig Tree tables, either 1 (10 people max including adults) or 2 (25 people max including adults) 2) Pony Parlour (20 people max including adults) 3) Party Garden 4) Party Barn. These locations are reserved for TWO hours (may be longer depending on extras booked). PLEASE NOTE: The Fig Tree tables and Pony Parlour are only available for smaller parties. For larger groups you must select either the Party Garden or Party Barn locations.
- Choose one of 3 base options - either 1) 1 hour animal tour 2) 30 minutes animal tour and 4 pony rides 3) 30 minutes animal tour and a tractor hay ride
- Choose any of the optional extras you would like to add to your party - tractor hay ride, jumping castle (only when Party Garden booked), alpaca visit (6 yrs +), or party horse rides
- Please note for the tours: For 16 or less participants, there will be ONE tour group and for 17-32 participants there will be TWO tour groups. Each tour group MUST have adult supervision with a minimum ratio of 1 adult for every 4 children. More adults may accompany the tour, however the total group size must NOT exceed 20. If you would like for more adults to participate in the farm tour, you should purchase an extra tour guide.
- Free entry for adults associated with the party participants.
- NOTE: No food is included. You are welcome to bring your own or arrange for an independent catering company - we highly recommend Garnishes Catering in Bald Hills - 38526644
The Optional Extras available are:
- Tractor Ride, Pony Rides, Jumping Castle, Party Locations, Alpaca party visit, Pony Decoration and an extra tour guide.
- After receiving your booking we will contact you to confirm that the optional extras requested are available for that date & time.
- All prices include GST and the minimum number of children possible for a party is four (4) and maximum is typically 30 children. (for larger parties, please send an email request)
- To secure your party slot, please book online (via BOOK A PARTY) for the number of children expected. This can be increased for additional children up to 2 days prior to the party. When ADDING children, the price paid per person for your original booking WILL NOT CHANGE. If the new total number qualifies for a lower rate, ONLY the children added will be charged at this lower rate. Please let us know final numbers at least two days prior to your party.
- The farm is closed on Sundays, but we may be able to run a party during the week - email us your request.
- All children (1 - 16 years) attending a party (incl. siblings of guests) must be paid for; infants under 12 months old are free.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy (Birthday Parties section) for details on reduction of numbers, rescheduling, and cancellations.
Established in 1985 and situated in the foot hills of the D’Aguilar Range, Trevena Glen Farm is a family run business and only 40 minutes north-west of Brisbane’s CBD.